Sabtu, 11 Disember 2010

about my cute fwen!

                 heyy,alia ader seorang fwen yg cute,baik,always make others people laugh,happy n proud with her,
i ;love her so2 much,never n ever forget her,she always make me laugh,*hahahahhaha*love her so much!
                  she always look  cute n pretty ,i love her face!love it so much,!i always chat with her,she is the best,
her atttitude so2 different than others people that i know,so2 different!she,nana,nara,so2 cute!love them!
                  i love them so2 much!el:u is the best ,i love u ,u always make me happy with u ,u is the best in my life
dont forget me,i i always love u so2 damn much....when u make me happy,i so2 happy,hahahahahha,
                  el,nana,nara:take care..i love them,so2 dan much..always miss u !
         

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan